Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Day 30: A Photo and 5 Good Things That Happened During This Challenge

First let me start off by saying that I am sorry for the lack of posts this week... It has been a super crazy one.  But more to come on that tomorrow.

Today is the last day of the challenge... and can I just say WOO HOO?!?!

Today I am supposed to post a picture and tell you 5 good things that happened during this challenge.  I will be honest and say that I am supposed to post of pic of myself... today.  How I look at this very moment.  I will also be honest and tell you that it is not going to happen.  Why?!  Because I am ill.  I have HUGE circles under my eyes, and I look like death today.  No joke.  So, we will repost a pic, that I would look exactly like, had I been feeling well today.


Now, I know you have all seen it before, and probably even during this challenge (I am unsure as I am too lazy to look back through them all at the moment), but I still look like this.  It's true.

Onto the next part.  5 good things that have happened.

1 - I have not had to think too much about what subject to post about for the last 30 posts.

2 - The kids have started back to school.

3 - I have almost finished reading the Harry Potter series for the bajillionth time.

4 - I have had some dealings with men that has reminded me again that I am okay with being alone.  (Yes, this is a good thing)

5 - The weather has been awesome here.

There you have it.  I hope you all enjoyed the challenge as much as I did.  However, I am also very happy to be done with it.

Are you excited we're done?

Happy Hump Day Monkey Manics!

No comments:

Post a Comment