Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Day 26: My Dream Wedding

Today's challenge is quite the interesting one.  My dream wedding...... hmmm....

You see, I am not like the type of girl that grew up planning out my dream wedding or my family or any of that.  I did not pick names for my kids and give them to my dolls.  I did not wear a sheet pretending that it was a wedding dress.

Photo found here

You see, my perfect wedding could be anything, depending on the man I marry.  I have thought of a few different options that I would love, say, a beach wedding, a big to-do wedding, a simple ceremony in Vegas performed by Elvis.  It all sounds great.

Not having a man in my life right now and being no where close to marriage, makes it a little difficult for me to say which wedding I would most love to have.

The one thing I can say that would, I suppose, classify as my dream wedding... All of my family and my closest friends will be there to celebrate with me.  There will be no "line" for others to walk through and shake hands.  It will be a time to play, celebrate and have fun and that is exactly what we will do.

So... if it ever happens, I invite all of you to celebrate with me as well.

Please, tell me... what is one thing that would make/did make your wedding perfect?!

Happy Tuesday Monkey Manics!

3 comments:

  1. Close Friends and Family, Calm and Intimate.. Relaxed.... but fun.

    I think we share similar ideas!

    If it ever happens... you're invited as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted the big to do, in the past. Now I just don't think it's for me anymore. I already failed at it once, don't see any need in going at it again :) The big to do ones are always so lovely but then so are the quiet ones with the people you love the most and ONLY the people you love the most. I had the dress of the big to do and the quiet setting the first time. Missed out on a lot though and I hate that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just being with your loved ones and close friends with a beautiful set of wedding ceremony supplies, sumptous food, great music and nice ambiance would make a dream wedding for me. And oh, having lots of booze would make it perfect! Haha!:)

    ReplyDelete