Thursday, August 23, 2012

Day 28: What Stresses Me Out

Photo found here

Stress... one thing that I dislike very much.  I am not great with handling stressful situations... at all.

So, this is not an easy post for me.  I am not a fan of talking about the things that stress me out, and don't like to dwell on them much.  But, for this purpose, we will dive in a little.

Here is a small list of things that have been known to stress this mommy monkey out...

- My ex... 'nuff said

- My job.  Not every day, but a lot of days.

- Car problems.  I know nothing about cars, other than how to drive them, so when something goes wrong... I stress.

- Money problems.  When this comes up, I stress, and sometimes to the point that I end up making myself sick.  This... I am working on.

- When my kids don't listen.  'Nuff said.

- Negative people.  I am an optimist.  I do not like those that push their negativity on others, or are just so negative that being around them brings others down.  Gah!

That's all I have for now.  I'm sure I could add more, but I am not running on a full tank today, and can't think too well.  Ha.

What is your main stress trigger?

Happy Thursday Monkey Manics!

1 comment: