Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Day 21: Something I Am Proud Of

Winding down on this 30 day challenge, my friends, and I am actually quite happy about it.  I will admit though, I have had some fun with this.

Today I will tell you something (or things) that I am proud of.  I have to say, during the course of my life, I could choose so very many things to be proud of.  There have been a lot of things that I have accomplished, that people I know have accomplished, that the monkeys have accomplished.  There are things that have been done, said and ignored that I could choose to tell you about today.

However, above any of those other things, there is only one thing I can think of that truly makes me beam with pride.  That is the highlight of my life.  Have you guessed what it is?!

Here... I'll show you...


In case you hadn't guessed correctly... it is... and always will be... my monkeys.

They are both so smart.  They are both amazing kids.  They have both been through quite a bit in their little lives and yet, they are still 2 of the strongest people I know.  They love with their whole hearts.  They are good friends.  They make me smile every day.

I could go on for days about these crazy monkeys of mine, but I am pretty sure you get the idea.

What are you most proud of?

Happy Tuesday Monkey Manics!

1 comment: