Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Day 13: The TV Show I Have Become Addicted To

Happy Hump Day!!

We have reached Day 13 of our challenge.  I am going to let you in on the TV show I love the most.

For the record, I am not a TV or movie watcher.  Yes, I will watch a show or a movie with the kids, but I would much rather be doing other things.  I have never been a sit down and watch kind of girl.

My bestie actually got me hooked on a show, however.  This show is one that I could sit and watch marathons of (and I actually have).  I love it to pieces.  I have seen every episode, and will watch them again, and again, and again.

The monkeys?!  Not a big fan of my show, but I still watch it.  Heehee.

What is this amazing show, you ask?!

Here is a little snippet for you...


Yes, my friends, it is... Friends.  I seriously can't get enough of these 6 crazy, funny peeps.

That's it for me.  What is your favorite TV show?

Have a great day Monkey Manics!

1 comment:

  1. Right now my favorite will have to be Hell's Kitchen! I love Friends though!!

    ReplyDelete