Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Day 16: 7 Things That Cross My Mind A Lot

Oh boy... another Monday gone, no post.  I apologize.  It all boils down to the manic life I am living right now which will be explained after the 30 day challenge.

Day 16.  This is not easy as I have so very many things that cross my mind on a regular basis, and depending on my mood or what is going on with my life at the time, the top 7 things can vary.  So... we will try to figure out the all time top 7... how about that?!

Photo found here

Off we go...

1 - I love my monkeys more than life itself.  They are my everything.  They are crazy, fun and sometimes lil shits, but that is totally okay with me.  My favorite way to say it is "I gave them life, they give me a reason to live".

2 - I love my family and friends.  It is because of their support and love that my kids and I have a lot of the fun that we have.  They too... are my everything.

3 - I watch kids, and I think that it would be fabulous if we, as adults, could be so easy going, and learn to not let things get to us the way we do.  This is something that I have decided I will master... one of these days.

4 - I do not like my ex.  Let me clarify... I (as in ME, you know MYSELF) do NOT like my ex.  My monkeys love their daddy, and I couldn't be more grateful for that.  But I... do NOT like him.  (I'm sure there will be a future post on this with more details)

5 - A good book and a bubble bath.  Yes, this thought crosses my mind every day.  I always have the good book part taken care of, just not so much the bubble bath part.

6 - Beer.  Another thought that crosses my mind quite often.  I could always go for a cold one...... ALWAYS!!!

7 - Work.  I'm pretty sure it is overrated, but there's not much I can do about it... until I find me a rich, sexy man, that is.  ;)

There you have it.  7 things that cross my mind a lot.  Probably wasn't as exciting as it could have been, but what can I say... my thoughts are pretty boring most of the time.

What is something that crosses your mind a lot?

Happy Tuesday Monkey Manics!

2 comments:

  1. I really did skip day 17... I'm not sure how.

    I'll do it tonight, if it CROSSES MY MIND!

    HAHAHAHA. Corny Joke....

    Come on?! Funny hardee har.... Oh have a #6 and then re-read my joke.

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Getting out of work (totally overrated) and getting home to my also called MOnkeys :)

    ReplyDelete