Friday, August 24, 2012

Day 29: Three Confessions

What a subject for a Friday, huh?  I get to make three confessions to you all.  Hmmm... Now I just have to figure out what ones I want to lay on ya.

Photo found here

I have actually thought about this post a lot this week, and am still stumped as to what I want to confess to you all.  That, my monkey friends, is pretty sad.  So, I will attempt to make this an interesting post, and if it's not... oh well, I am sure you will all still love me in the end.  Ha.

First confession:  I have actually cried myself to sleep.  And recently.  I think that being overwhelmed as a working single mom is finally starting to get to me.  Having to do things all on my own in regards to the monkeys is wearing on me.  Don't get me wrong... I love my monkeys and will do anything I need to do to make sure they are taken care of and have all they need, but sometimes I just cry about it.

Second confession:  I have a sick addiction to caffeine.  I am not joking.  The good news is that I know that I have a problem.  However, I don't see this addiction ceasing any time soon.

Third confession:  I allow my ex to walk all over me.  Not willingly, might I add?!  This will be explained in an upcoming blog post, but for now, it is a confession.

There you have it.  Not too exciting, in my opinion, but 3 confessions nonetheless.

Do you have a confession to make?

Happy Friday and have a great weekend all you crazy Monkey Manics!

No comments:

Post a Comment