Friday, June 22, 2012
Friday Facebook Funnies
One of the most popular posts on my old blog was our Friday Facebook Funnies post. This will not be done every Friday, but we'll sneak it in when we can.
The rules of this post are pretty simple. I will list things that I have found on Facebook recently, that I think may strike someone's fancy. All sources will remain anonymous. I have not altered the posts in any way. My comments will be in dark purple. My opinions are mine, and mine alone.
Off we go...
- Women should not have children after 25. Really... 25 children are enough!!!!! - AGREED
- Out driving around and a wreck happens right in front of me... Now the police want to interview me... Strange, I didn't even apply for a job there.
- Sure, you women *say* you don't need men anymore. But just wait until we start packaging tampons in tightly sealed jars. - For the record, I never said we don't need men... Just sayin'
- When I pay for something at IKEA I write a check and tear it into 50 pieces. Then I hand it to the cashier and say "You gonna have to put that crap together yourself" - Bahahahahaha... That is all
- I can't breathe without you...
Seriously, you took my sleep apnea machine when you left.
- why does life suck and i can't get nothing i want
:'( sucks for me (having a bad night) - Hmmm... Maybe cause of your attitude, just a thought
- Work is so boaring - What?!
Now for some pics that we Monkeys have found on good ol' FB
Love them all. The top one, yeah... that actually happened to me...... I wish. Ha.
Have you found anything on FB lately worth sharing? If so... please share in the comments below.
Happy Friday Monkey Manics. Have a safe and wonderful weekend!