Monday, June 11, 2012
I will start off sharing my musings with you, and then it will be your turn... in the comments.
Without further ado... welcome to my head
- Hot tubs... I may have an addiction. I love them, too much.
- Brother Monkey is in the phase where everything he says is a question... I am not gonna lie, sometimes it drives me absolutely CRAZY!
- Too many kids I know were in the Children's Hospital this weekend. Nothing like a weekend full of worrying for the people you care about. It seems they are all doing well, or as well as they can. Get better little Monkeys.
- Karma is a bitch, but only if you are. I saw some posts on FB recently that really made me realize that I am grateful that I am a decent person. I do NOT want to find out what some of these people have coming for them.
- Wine is good. More wine is fabulous. Too much wine, and well... we all know where this is going. It was fun though. Ha.
- Father's Day is coming up. I can't stop thinking about it. What am I to get the man that has been the biggest influence in my life, and yet has everything he wants?! A tie is most certainly out of the question. For the men out there... ideas?!
- I will never, and by never, I mean NEVER fully understand Twitter. Why must it be so confusing... or better yet, why must I be so technologically retarded? That is the better question.
- I need a vacation... more than ever. I truly think that half the time my brain is going to explode. I want some me time. Time where I don't have to think. Time when time doesn't matter.
- My ankle still hurts. I am not sure what to do. It is not bruised and there is no swelling. I just want the pain gone. Ouch.
That is it for this Monday. Now I would love to hear what your thoughts are. Please share, remember... it's what your mother taught you to do. Ha.
Happy Monday Monkey Manics.