Thursday, June 28, 2012

Throwback Thursday

It's Friday eve all, and that means it's time for another Throwback Thursday.  This is my favorite post of the week.  You all get to see into our past.  And I get to tell you a little about what you are seeing.

This week we highlighted Brother Monkey.  So here is a look at him... when he was much smaller.


In this picture Brother was about a year and a half old.  We were at the monkeys great grandpa's house for a  BBQ with my ex in-laws and fam.  Brother kept pulling the funniest faces at us, and of course, right when I went to snap the pic... he went somber.  And stayed that way.  I love his cheeks in this pic.  Neither of my kids were ever chubby enough to have the cute little rolls that babies get, but his chubby cheeks here just crack me up.  Also... I love, love, LOVE the blond hair and brown eyes.  He was such a little stud... and he still is.

 Do you think the baby fat rolls are cute?  Were you lucky enough that your child/children had them?

Happy Thursday Monkey Manics!

5 comments:

  1. My son didn't have the rolls... not really... he had the CHEEKS though.
    I miss when he was that small.

    LOVE THESE THROWBACK POSTS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. They are way fun.

      I miss them being that small too... goes by way too fast!

      Delete
  2. Aloha MM!

    Hmm, from what I can remember right off the cuff, it's a yeah-no kinda answer...I think she did, but am not sure...kinda. If that now makes sense?

    I'm more a hands, fingers, feet and toes type of a bloke...love the tiny details of the hands and feet when they're small :)

    A very cool picture of brother monkey :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well hello to you as well.

      That makes total sense. The best part about them, is that regardless of rolls or anything else... they are perfect.

      Thanks rocker!

      Delete
  3. This is so cute!! I have a 1 year old and a 4 year old, my 1 year old has a bit of the rolls and yes I think it is so cute!!!

    Thank you for stopping by my blog, I follow GFC :)

    ReplyDelete