Thursday, June 7, 2012

We're Back

Photo found here
Okay, Monkey Manics, we are back.  After some crazy goings on with our other blog, we have unfortunately had to move.  This makes me very sad as I had done a lot of work and put a lot of effort into every post on there.  But, alas, this is where I am now.

I hope that you will all continue to follow along and play with us as we start this new blogging adventure. Who knows, maybe we'll kick it up a notch here... in which sense even I am unsure of still.  No worries, though, we'll get it figured out.

Everyone jump on this crazy train with us, and let's get things rolling again.

You can find a little background info in the Roll Call page above about your favorite Monkeys.

Remember to please be patient with me as I get things all put together again... Yours truly is pretty computer retarded and I have to remember how to do all of this again.  Sigh!

Love all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment