I am going to say that I have big plans for this upcoming weekend, and am having a hard time focusing on anything but my excitement. What are my plans, you ask?! Stay tuned this week, and you will find out.
I have to admit this Monday is a little worse than most... but only because it's happening right now, and because I am still working on my first cup of coffee.
Oh well... so be it. This post isn't going to write itself, so here we go...
- For those of you that were here last week, I would like to report how popular I have become with the female porn stars on Twitter. I now have 7 of them following me... BAM! I feel... awkward.
- Why do people go ape shit crazy when they have a break up with a significant other?! Why do they assume they know things that they really know nothing about?! Why can't we all be adults and move the fuck on?! Just saying.......
- I'm ready for a vacation. Nothing specific in mind, because anything will do. Who's with me?!
- It's crazy how I can be the best mommy in the whole world, and 10 seconds later, without doing anything, I am suddenly the worst mommy in the whole world. I wish I knew how this worked.
- Sometimes I wish I could just numb myself from emotion... even if just for a little while. Lessons to be learned from it, I guess.
- Is there anything better in this world than hearing your children (or monkeys, in my case) tell you they love you?! I think not...
- Still suffering from some insomnia, but it is getting better... Thank god for that.
- My ankle had finally stopped hurting, I was all sorts of excited, and then guess what happened last night?!?! Ugh... hoping it goes away again soon.
That's it for this week. I am hoping that all of you Monkey Manics have a fabulous day, and week ahead.
What is your Monday Musing for this week?! Please share in the